Are you looking for a Nutritionist/Dietitian to help you manage a health condition or work with you on a nutrition plan to improve your health and wellbeing? I offer expert, professional, “up to date”, integrative and evidence-based dietary advice and nutrition plans, especially tailored to you and your family.
Why choose AM Dietetics?:
- I have over 20 years’ experience as a Dietitian and Nutritionist. The last six years of my career has included teaching student Dietitians “how to”.
- I am a fully accredited and registered Dietitian and a fully accredited and registered Nutritionist.
- I don’t fall back on the lazy approach of using old information. I offer up to date, evidence based approaches to dietary management.
- No “off the rack” diet sheets here – I offer individual and tailored services.
- I use a health coaching model and a Non Diet (weight neutral)approach approaches for weight concerns.
- I offer a friendly approach and counselling environment. Recently told by a client that I was “the most approachable” Dietitian she had ever met.
- I endeavour to give you the best possible value for your time and money. I believe in listening to YOU.
- Please read here for what should be included in a good Dietetic consultation
I can help you manage any of following conditions with nutrition therapy:
- Weight concerns- NON DIET APPROACH- adults and children
- Diabetes (Type 1 and 2, Carb counting), pre diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance
- High Cholesterol, lipid management, heart health, high blood pressure
- Women’s nutrition – PCOS, menopause and peri- menopause symptoms, fertility problems, PMS, endometriosis
- Irritable Bowel syndrome (INCLUDING FODMAPS DIET)
- Food allergies and intolerances – adults and older children (please note I will require gold standard test diagnoses for allergy consultations and will refer children under 12 with allergies to the NHS paediatric service. I do not accept IgG testing results)
- Poor immunity, fatigue, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Hormonal imbalances, thyroid issues
- Eczema, migraine, acne
- Arthritic complaints, inflammatory conditions
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Coeliac disease and gluten sensitivities
- Pre, ante and postnatal nutrition
- Care of the elderly
- Managing cancer and it’s treatments
There are many other conditions that can be assisted by nutrition therapy. Please contact me if you have a nutritional query not listed above.
It doesn’t have to be all about a medical condition. Prevention is even more important.
I can help you to optimise your health by advising on any dietary changes that may benefit you or your family.
You may be planning to quit sugar or be planning to make a fresh start with a new eating approach. I can guide you to make this change one that is safe and works best for you.
Where can you see me:
I hold consultations from my home based clinic in the Wirral or, for those who those who just can’t make it to a face to face appointment, I offer online consultations .Your online consultation can be via skype or via email. You may even prefer a phone call.
I can also offer home visits in some instances.
Meols, Wirral. UK (address on application).
Please email email@example.com
or call 07597900041 to book
Face to face clinics are held on Monday and Wednesday between 8.30 am and 3 pm.
To book or to discuss your appointment, please contact me via one of the following:
- The web site contact form
- Email (my favourite ) firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Telephone 07597900041 (please don’t shy away from leaving a message if I am busy)
As of January 4th 2016:
- One hour initial consultation £80
- Follow up appointments £50 (30 minutes)
- Packages and express appointments also available
Please note I reserve the right to refer clients to other services following an initial consultation if the initial assessment reveals that my way of working will not meet their needs at that time.