Are you looking for a Nutritionist/Dietitian to help you manage a health condition or work with you on a nutrition plan to improve your health and wellbeing? I offer expert, professional, “up to date”, integrative and evidence-based dietary advice and nutrition plans, especially tailored to you and your family.
Why choose AM Dietetics?:
- I have over 20 years’ experience as a Dietitian and Nutritionist. The last six years of my career has included teaching student Dietitians “how to”.
- I am a fully accredited and registered Dietitian and a fully accredited and registered Nutritionist.
- I don’t fall back on the lazy approach of using old information. I offer up to date, evidence based approaches to dietary management.
- No “off the rack” diet sheets here – I offer individual and tailored services.
- I use a health coaching model and you can choose between traditional and Non Diet approaches for weight concerns.
- I offer a friendly approach and counselling environment. Recently told by a client that I was “the most approachable” Dietitian she had ever met.
- I endeavour to give you the best possible value for your time and money. I believe in listening to YOU.
- Please read here for what should be included in a good Dietetic consultation
I can help you manage any of following conditions with nutrition therapy:
- Weight concerns- including NON DIET APPROACH- adults and children
- Diabetes (Type 1 and 2, Carb counting), pre diabetes and impaired glucose tolerance
- New calorie restricted diet for reversing Diabetes (Type 2)
- High Cholesterol, lipid management, heart health, high blood pressure
- Women’s nutrition – PCOS, menopause and peri- menopause symptoms, fertility problems, PMS, endometriosis
- Irritable Bowel syndrome (INCLUDING FODMAPS DIET), SIBO, other functional gut problems
- Food allergies and intolerances (such as lactose intolerance, wheat allergy, salicylate sensitivities, FAILSAFE, histamine intolerance HIT) – adults and older children (please note I will require gold standard test diagnoses for allergy consultations and will refer children under 12 with allergies to the NHS paediatric service)
- Poor immunity, fatigue, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Hormonal imbalances, thyroid issues
- Eczema, migraine, acne
- Arthritic complaints, inflammatory conditions
- Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Coeliac disease and gluten sensitivities
- Pre, ante and postnatal nutrition
- Care of the elderly
- Managing cancer and it’s treatments
There are many other conditions that can be assisted by nutrition therapy. Please contact me if you have a nutritional query not listed above.
It doesn’t have to be all about a medical condition. Prevention is even more important. I can help you to optimise your health by advising on any dietary changes that may benefit you or your family. You may be planning to quit sugar or be planning to make a fresh start with a new eating approach. I can guide you to make this change one that is safe, “action packed” and works best for you.
Where can you see me:
I hold consultations from my home based clinic in the Wirral or, for those who those who just can’t make it to a face to face appointment, I offer online consultations .Your online consultation can be via skype or via email. You may even prefer a phone call.
I can also offer home visits in some instances.
Meols, Wirral. UK (address on application).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07597900041 to book
Face to face clinics are held on week days between 8.30 am and 3 pm.
Outside hours on negotiation, or you may prefer Skype.
AM Dietetics is now offering online consultations for those who just can’t make it to a face to face appointment. Online consultations enable you to consult with the Dietitian at a time that’s convenient to you and from the comfort of your own home. This means no dashing across town, no parking and no hassle!
Your online consultation can be via skype or via email. You may even prefer a phone call.
So how does it work?
Contact AM Dietetics via email or via the web site contact form to arrange your consultation. After we receive your payment, we will send you a form to complete with some basic questions about your preferred consultation method, your health, your diet and reasons for/goals for your consultation.
After having a good look at this information, we will contact you to arrange a time for your consultation. If you have chosen an email consultation, this will be sent within 48 hours of your information being sent.
Skype and telephone consultations are held exactly the same way as if you were in the clinic. Your nutrition plan and any other written information will be emailed to you.
Online consultations are conducted on a prepaid basis. You can pay via paypal or via bank transfer.
An initial consultation is 60 minutes and a review consultation is 30 minutes. With email consultations, the initial contact email will contain an analysis of your diet with recommendations and a personalised plan.
If you need to discuss your appointment, please contact me via one of the following:
- The web site contact form
- Email (my favourite ) email@example.com or
- Telephone 07597900041 (please don’t shy away from leaving a message if I am busy)
As of January 4th 2016:
- One hour initial consultation £80
- Follow up appointments £40 (30 minutes)
- Packages and express appointments also available