honest, simple nutrition advice, for people
passionate about food and healthy eating
- How do you feel about your health and the way you and your family are eating?
- Are the demands of a busy life and hectic lifestyle making it difficult to know what’s right in order to make healthy food choices?
- Do you have a specific health complaint such as Diabetes, PCOS, Arthritis or an Inflammatory Bowel condition and are looking to discuss ways to manage this or any other condition with dietary therapy?
- Have you been on and off weight loss diets and are keen to jump off the diet rollercoaster?
- Do you need to identify and get to grips with IBS (fodmaps diet), a food allergy or intolerance?
Sometimes the demands of life can make it difficult to ensure that you maintain a well-balanced and nutritious diet.
It’s so important to try to eat as well as you can. Good, nutritious food is the foundation that nourishes your body and your mind. Imagine feeling confident, clear of mind, full of energy and “fighting-fit”. Imagine how good it would feel; knowing you have done everything you can to reduce the risk of you or your family falling prey to the chronic diseases so prevalent in the modern world.
This is what good nutrition can do for you.
My name is Anne and I’m a Registered (RD-UK) and an Accredited Practising Dietitian, (APD- Aus).
If you are looking for a special therapeutic diet or simply want to ensure your diet is the best it can be, I can help you.
My focus is on tailoring advice, education and nutritional therapy to meet your individual needs and to suit your personal lifestyle. I follow a health coaching model to help you to achieve the results you want.
It’s all about simple, achievable changes to your diet, in a way that fits into your lifestyle.
I am situated in the NW of England on The Wirral, UK – but also offer Skype consultations.
Phone me on 07597900041 or email email@example.com to book.
Please take some time to browse the website- to find out more about the latest in nutrition, about me and to find out how my services could benefit you.